So you have decided to replace your old external timber doors with gorgeous new doors from your local joiner?
Of course you did not use the “samey” mass door retailers because they did not have the design, quality or workmanship required to add value to your biggest asset – your home…
There are 4 things to focus on when you are working with us to select the best entrance door for your property;-
- The design – You want it to look great, match the style and architecture of your home, add value to your property and be the envy of your street
- The configuration – How does it open? Is it on hinges or is it perhaps a pivot door? Is it a double door or does it have a sidelite?
- The colour – Is it stained or is it painted?
- The door hardware – the door handle, mortice lock etc….
It is pointless getting the first 3 right if you do not spend sufficient time and energy in getting the fourth one right as well.
Of course, along with the look and the reliability of the door handle and mortice lock you also want to make sure it lasts for many years and has the right level of security to protect your family and your belongings from those who might do you harm…
Our photos today show you a recent installation of an external timber door that the Fremantle Door & Window Company has completed with a special nod to our Friends at Zanda Architectural Hardware who provided the awesome door hardware.
The features of this mortice lock from Zanda are as follows;-
- High Security Mortice Lock
- 2 stage bolt throw
- Latch retracts on key
- Available in stainless steel, polished brass and matte black finishes.